Using AEGIS® Windshield fleece Swazi have created the most breathable and completely windproof jacket available. What does this mean? Quite a lot. Especially considering under heavy activity, your body can perspire at least 1 litre of water per hour.
Features include amazing deep pockets for your stash, plus a domed and touch taped chest pocket. The hood, based on our original Tahr hood, has a wired peak and excellent peripheral vision. And it’s detachable. When you need that extra leg movement on the hills, side vents are zippered to open. The main zip is a big chunky YKK10 Vision two-way. The Windriver is the best garment you will own, whether on the farm, in the bush or downtown.
- Made from the 3 layer microfleece Swift fabric
- 100% windproof and very breathable
- YKK full length two-zip with side vents that open for extra leg movement
- Two side pockets with zips to keep the wind off your hands
- Large outer chest pocket
- High collar to keep out cold winds
- The design of the hood allows excellent peripheral vision and can be folded down and domed or detached when not needed
- Great windproof outer layer
Posted by Evan on 7th Sep 2019
I am very happy with the jacket the two zipped pockets are big and deep, nothing fall out of them easily, each will hold two slip leads and plenty of room to spare for other kit. Quantum lite thermal imager will fit in there with them easily as well. The top pocket is good with velcro as well as poppers it holds iphone plus no problem with room for other items .The zips are good chunky YKK which work well. The fit is good I am 6ft and 13st 7lb with 43inch chest and the large fits me well . The pit to pit measurement is 24 3/4 inches so plenty of room to layer up, the hem finishes 3 inches above my knee a good length for me. The arm length is good for me and is 32 inch from the zip on the detachable hood to end of cuff.