These pants have been put through the ringer… seriously. We tried to kill them over months of indiscriminate testing on the farm but they just didn’t want to die. Probably something to do with the warm, tough micro fleece we use in their construction, or the special reinforced backside, or the straight legs with reinforced knees… Short of hanging them from a tree and using them as shotty practice we reckon these pants will last generations.
- Made from 210gsm microfleece
- Reinforced knees and backside to prevent wear and tear
- Poly-webbing waist belt with fly and buckle to ensure pants stay up under heavy load
- Loops on both sides of waist allow knife to attach to belt.
- Two side pockets that are nice and deep