The Härkila Heat Waistcoat is made from a lined, lightweight fabric with stretch membranes in the sides. Inside, it has a heat-reflecting lining that not only prevents heat loss but also enhances the effect of the waistcoat’s heating membranes. The high collar is lined with soft fleece. In the parts of the upper body most vulnerable to cold – between the back and lumbar region – there are heating membranes sewn in. Using the associated smartphone app, these heating membranes can be set to the desired temperature between 30C and 52C. The membranes can also be set to 38C, 46C or 52C using the push button on the chest, so you are not dependent on your smartphone. Unlike older heating technologies on the market, the heating membranes in the Härkila Heat Waistcoat are flexible enough to be folded up and packed away with the garment they are sewn into. The waistcoat can also be safely machine-washed. In the right-hand pocket of the waistcoat is a waterproof USB plug, so you can connect a power bank of your choice. With a power bank of 10,000mAh, the waistcoat can output its highest temperature of 52C for about 7 hours at an outdoor temperature of 0C. Once the waistcoat has reached the set temperature, the heat membranes automatically go into standby to save energy. They then turn back on automatically if the temperature falls 1-2 degrees below the level set for the waistcoat. The result is that the jacket is heat-regulating, because the heating membranes automatically turn off if you get hot from exertion and turn back on when you are sitting or standing still. The waistcoat has an inner pocket, two side pockets and a radio pocket on the left chest, and is supplied with a drybag to pack it away in.
- Double heat panels
- Zipped chest pocket left side
- Stretch fleece panels for comfort and movement
- Reflective heat lining
- Side zip pockets and stow pocket for powerbank
- Elasticated collar, armhole and bottom hem
Harkila Sandhem Fleece Waistcoat is a extremely warm insulating men’s fleece gilet made to a traditional style Polartec Thermal Pro Fleece efficient, modern performance. This men’s fleece waistcoat has an excellent wind-resistant lining for added protection and a high collar to keep the wind off your neck and from going down your back.
Tailored for a flattering fit and designed to be worn as layering piece over or under other suitable layer the Harkila Sandhem men’s waistcoat that has been finished off with genuine leather trim which is naturally robust and long lasting keeping your fleece in good shape for its long lifetime.
Available in a choice of colours in a range of sizes from M – 3XL
- Made from 100% Polyester Thermal Pro Polartec’s most advanced fleece fabric which is extremely insulating and lightweight
- Water repellent for a weatherproof outer layer keeping you protected in a shower
- Wind resistant lining for added protection
- Inner lining is 100% polyester printed taffeta which wicks the moisture away from your keeping your skin feeling you comfortable and dry when active
- Micro-suede and corduroy detail and piping’s for a great finish
- Two way zip for ease of access to your base layers
- Zipped side pockets for safe storage when out and about
- Genuine naturally strong leather zip puller with logo rivet
- Large woven Harkila brand label inside
This 100% recycled long-sleeved T-shirt is made with 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.3 pounds of cotton scrap, using 96% less water and creating 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Read More
Designed for under-wader insulation, our Tough Puff Pants are so comfortable you’ll wear them everywhere. The same stretchy, durable face fabric found in our Tough Puff Hoody is combined with breathable FullRange® stretch insulation for performance, warmth and motion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Read More
Built for the all-day swinging of flies in cold water, our warm Tough Puff Hoody features a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange® stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Read More
Evolving into the No. 1 smock on the market with all the best features and technical performance.
• RL #Hi-DROSTRETCH 15K RL-evolve membrane 3 Layer laminated shell • 15,000 H20 waterproof • 10,000 MVT breathable • Detachable hood
• Large front pouch • Waist clinch
• Through pockets • Side vent • Arm vents • Seam sealed
Lightweight function with heavyweight performance. Our most advanced fabrics and protection.
• RL #Hi-drostretch 10K Laminated Shell
• Wired Hood and Removable
• Waterproof Zipped Pockets
• Chin Guard
• Neoprene Inner Cuff
• Seam Sealed