From barreling freestones to steep scrambles into high-country stashes, Simms’ Felt Headwaters™ Boot is an essential in-river and on-the-trail ally. Its lightweight , durable platform that maximizes balance and control – thanks to perfect blend of flexibility and stability, while a scratch rubber and high-denier nylon upper bolster durability.
Simms’ Felt Headwaters™ Boot is an all-day ally powered by a lightweight, durable platform that maximizes balance and control. The scratch rubber and high-denier nylon upper ensure long life. A partial neoprene lining adds appreciated cushioning and easy on/off performance. Dual-density EVA midsoles absorb shock and bolster comfort. And die-cut, full coverage retention plates enhance rigidity.
- Scratch rubber & high denier nylon upper
- Partial neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Duel-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Headwaters® platform for maximum underfoot stability
- Die-cut, full coverage retention plate for maximum rigidity & stud retention
- 12mm felt outsole