Fall fishing is marked by seismic temperature shifts, migrating salmonids and, with their returns, revitalized rivers. As the season morphs source mobility and warmth with these polyester and Lycra charged pants.
Rugged stretch fleece fabric features awesome breathability and wicking capabilities, while holding ample heat. Zippered back and side-seam pockets offer storage solutions for foraging fingers. And contoured ankle-cuffs and a durable, anti-pill exterior make sliding in and out of waders a snag-free cinch.
- Updated fit & 4-way abrasion-resistant stretch fleece offers better warmth, breathability, mobility & wicking performance
- Zip Fly with elastic waist & improved cord-cinch for adjustability
- Durable, anti-pill hard-faced exterior & lofty fleece interior
- Zippered back pocket & side seam pockets
- Self fabric ankle cuffs
- Fabric Tech: 92% Polyester/8% Lycra®
- Approx Weight: 300 g/m2
Material Tech:92% Polyester/8% Lycra®