Laksen Shotmaster Shooting Glasses with 5 Lenses
Laksen have designed a completely new take on performance shooting glasses with a focus on improved shooting, safety and style! Each pair of glasses comes with 5 different lenses, all designed for varying shooting conditions.
Out of stock
Back In Stock Updates
- Single piece frame, no hinges, screws or weldings
- Highly flexible 0,4mm matte blackstainless steel
- Frame weight 4 grams only
- Comfortable when using traditional hearing protection
- Five dedicated lens colors as standard
- Lenses EN166 impact approved
- Lenses ANSI Z87.1 impact approved
- Lightweight lenses, weighing only 14 grams
- Lenses are “single-lenses” on The SUNMASTER and “full-screen” lens on The SHOTMASTER
- Both models are unsiex, and allows for easy adjustment to fit most head shapes, forms and sizes.
- Designed, engineered and made in Denmark
The frame form and weight, lens shape, colors and light transmission will assist you improving your shooting, whether its sport or game shooting. The ultralight and 0,4mm slim frame design provide a highly comfortable performance shooting glass to wear, even when using traditional ear/hearing protection. The featherweight design and high tech materials delivers shooting glasses at a total weight of only 18 grams a pair. Due to the highly flexible frame, lenses are easy interchangeable, without using any kind of tools.
Most shooting glasses on the market are specifically designed for and aimed at sport and competition shooting. As such, the “look and style” corresponds with just that-sports shooting glasses. One would probably not be wearing such sports shooting glasses outside the shooting range, and surely not as part of a tweed dressed shooting party, or as a pair of fashionable sunglasses. The design of our shooting glasses accommodates just that. Whether you wear them on the shooting range, as a part of a tweed dressed game shoot, dressed formal or casually, they are fit for all purposes.
Laksen Sporting’s design collab with award winning designer Henrik Bønnelycke has led to the long-desired shooting glass project. Our collab on development and design of non-textile products, has led from shop interior, over watches, to shooting glasses and accessories. Apart from being an international acclaimed designer, Henrik Bønnelycke is also a very passionate shooting and hunting man, among he’s favorite sports, you will find driven grouse on the British moors, and high flying red legs in Spain.
Test and design process.
Ove a period of two years Laksen have worked with certified shooting instructors, sport and competition shooters and passionate game shooters in more countries, to develop the optimum performance shooting glasses.