Simms Headwater Pro Waders
Built on hard-earned fishing know-how, these waders just work right, in every kind of condition.
When you’re driving a mountain road and spot a promising-looking riffle out of the corner of your eye, you’re going to want to have a pair of Headwaters®™ Pro Stockingfoot waders riding shotgun. These lightweight, go-anywhere waders are just right in every kind of condition and are some of the most popular waders on the market. Three layers of GORE-TEX® Pro fabric provide the durable and well-ventilated backbone for these waders, while reinforced shins lend extra protection from scuffs and snags. Chest storage pockets hold gear, and reach-through hand-warmer pockets warm frigid fingers.
- Zippered chest storage pocket
- Reach‐through, micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pockets with stormflaps
- Built in belt loop at center back with multiple height options
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams
- 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro wader laminate with reinforced lower legs