Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders
The Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders provide warmth and GORE-TEX® breathability + durability you can count on for cold-weather wading. Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, the men’s G3 Guide Bootfoot Vibram®-soled Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river.
Legendary Simms durability meets three- and four-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river. And you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a Grid-fleece lining.
Stud compatible felt soles or vibram soles offer trusted grip in and around the water, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper, Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
- Removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered chest pocket; Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Low-profile belt loops with 2″ stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5″ suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined and insulated with 7-mm neoprene and grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last and removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
- Independent ESS plates for durability and confident deep-water footing