RIO Premier Outbound Short Fly Line
Exceptionally powerful, easy casting line built for casting big flies, and for maximum distance, with ultra-slick performance
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Multi Density Control on select sinking options
RIO’s OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies and get huge distances easily. Built with a short, aggressive front taper that easily carries large, weighted streamers, and a powerful head design that loads rods deeply and quickly for fast, easy distance. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series for both the freshwater and saltwater angler. Best of all, the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Full Intermediate Sinking line with a 15ft clear tip (I), for fishing 3-5ft deep
- An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Medium Sinking line, then 13ft of Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S3/S5), for fishing 4-8ft deep
- DualTone – Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
There are no reviews yet.