RIO Elite Single Handed Spey Fly Line
The perfect line for roll and single handed Spey casts with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
- Thick Handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
The Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast— the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- DualTone – Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.