Rio Elite Flats Pro Fly Line
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Elite Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
- Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
There are four different density options available that ensures any angler fishing the flats is covered for all conditions and species. The options available are:
F – A full floating line
F/I Stealth Tip – A full floating line with a 6ft clear intermediate tip – essentially a floating line with a really short, clear tip for the ultimate in stealth.
F/I – A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip – perfect for getting the fly down in deeper flats
I – A full intermediate sinking tropical saltwater line
The core strength of this line is as follows:
WF6 – WF7 = 30lb
WF8 – WF9 = 40lb
WF10 – WF12 = 50lb
- SureFire – RIO’s triple colour line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID – RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.