Rio AFS Floating Kit
AN EASY CASTING SHOOTING HEAD designed for effortless distance and great presentation
• Easy loading design helps anglers make long, effortless casts
• Long, fine front taper generates tight loops that unroll with great presentation
• Printed ID system for easy recognition
• Attach the rear easy ID Loop to the shooting line
• Use VersiLeaders / Tapered leaders for best performance
RIO’s benchmark AFS (Advanced Flight Spey) heads feature a long tapered Scandinavian design that produces tight loops and long, effortless casts. They are the very best line design for presentation. Many of the original AFS models have now been upgraded to ConnectCore and moved to the Scandi range. However Floating AFS Heads and the AFS kit which includes a matching Powerflex Shooting line and Versileaders are still available.
- EasyID – RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.