Mackenzie NX Trout Fly Line
At Mackenzie Fly Fishing we constantly strive to source the latest manufacturing technology and processes. Our extensive background, experience and knowledge have enabled us to develop an exciting combination of coatings and tapers for unparalleled performance. Perfectly balanced our lines offer exceptional finesses and presentation in every casting situation. An extended rear taper provides all-important stability for aerialising more line when distance is necessary. Available in sizes 3 – 7 Wf, theses dynamic trout lines are finished in a moss green (head) transitioning into ivory (running line)
- Precise tapers achieve consistent cast time after time…
- Specially formulated extra supple coating creates tighter loops for perfect turn-over
- Extended rear tapers provides unparalleled stability
- Distinctive colour change between head and running line helps determine the optimum line carry
- Duel-belly design and durable supple coating
There are no reviews yet.