LPX Nymph Single Handed Fly Rod
Guideline LPX Nymph 10’2” # 3: Primary use is small to medium sized rivers, a very light and sensitive rod model that is the most versatile of the three. A great rod for all-round nymphing and it is highly capable to cast a regular fly lines as well.
Guideline LPX Nymph 10’8” #3: This model is a pure euro nymph rod that handles all types of flies with ease, the length gives great control on the drifts in any size river.
• C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction Technology.
• Medium fast flex with sensitive tip section that manages both long casts as well as being protective when fishing thin tippets.
• Larger spiral pattern on blank reduces “line-stick” and friction between line and blank.
• Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
• PVD coated guides with gun smoke, semi-matte toxic-free finish.
• Snake guide next to tip guide reduces tangles and line wrapping around guides and blanks.
• First stripper guide placed very close to grip to avoid line-sag and lost control during line management.
• Super Grade Cork grips with premium wood inserts on the reel seat. Small rubber cork butt.
• Matte coated blanks for stealthy fishing without throwing reflexes from sun.
• Natural grey blank with a tint of green. Dark green wrappings with light golden metallic trims.
• Down-locking reel seat for optimized balance and swing weight.
• 200 mm long grip with low diameter custom taper towards front for improved sensitivity and balance in rod during fishing.
• Delivered with recycled polyester rod bags in a strong Polypropylene tube that also has a recycled polyester fabric cover.
C.A.P M4.0™ gives spectacular performance with flawless recovery and unique precision. C.A.P Technology features a Complex Axial Pattern (CAP) paired with unidirectional carbon fibre layups. In CAP, layers of carbon fibres are placed in varying angles to each other to maximize strength and stability in all directions. In a unidirectional non-woven carbon pattern, all fibres run in a single, parallel direction ensuring maximum strength lengthwise. M4.0 ™ is the resin we use in this type of blank construction. The properties of this resin fill the gaps in the carbon cloth more effective than normal resins and has greater strength. It also decreases the overall need for resin in blank construction. Resulting in lighter rods than ever before.