Specifically designed for delicate presentations of small flies to technical feeders at range, with low stretch, ultra-slick performance.
RIO‚Äôs ELITE TECHNICAL TROUT line features¬†a long, fine front taper for the lightest of¬†presentations and delicacy and is the ideal¬†choice of line when fishing dry flies, nymphs,¬†soft hackles and emergers to tricky eaters at¬†distance. The line has a long head and back¬†taper to increase loop control when carrying long¬†lengths, and for making precise casts to rising¬†fish, while the weight distribution makes it easy¬†to turn over long leaders for technical feeders at¬†range. The low stretch core provides incredible¬†levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast,¬†creating the slickest, most durable coating on¬†the market‚Äîproducing the least amount of¬†friction ever measured in a fly line.
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy¬†and precision
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable¬†SlickCast
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in¬†casting control, performance and smoothness
- Features RIO’s SureFire tricolored measuring¬†system for increased accuracy and distance¬†control
- Extended head and back taper increases loop¬†control when carrying long lengths of line
- Front Loop
- Back Loop