Patagonia M’s Fitz Roy Trout Nano Puff Hoody
The Patagonia Men’s Fitz Roy Trout Nano Puff Hoody is warm, windproof and water-resistant. The Nano Puff Fitz Roy Trout Hoody uses light, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology and a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Our favourite part is the “Lucky Fitz Roy Trout Logo” now embroidered on the chest!
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable stitching for abrasion resistance
- Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zip chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
There are no reviews yet.