Patagonia M’s Nano Puff Vest
The Patagonia Nano Puff® Vest is perfect as an insulating gilet, providing warmth on cool Spring/Summer evenings, and perfectly weighted to be used as part of a layering system in the Autumn and Winter. Can be packed away into a convenient pouch, making it easily accessible to keep you comfortable on your travels.
Warm, windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
There are no reviews yet.