Mackenzie NX1 Double Handed Fly Rod
£635.00 – £695.00
Our new and exciting NX1 range of rods are the next generation from the highly successful and award winning G2 range of Mackenzie DTX rods. These new 4 piece models incorporate the latest nanotube technology which reduces rod weight and increases overall carbon strength, resulting in improved energy transfer and feel throughout the rod, giving them a real sense of soul.
These rods have been designed to handle all Spey lines and modern day Shooting head/Skagit systems. These rods have a medium action retaining a faster than normal recovery, creating more line speed making casting effortless.
- Ultra light weight satin green blanks
- Quality Portugese cork handles with composite cork at each end
- Quality stripper guides and snake eyes
- Alignment dots on each section
- High quality aluminium down locking double nut reel seat
- Unique triangular section rod tube for easy transportation