Innovations in line design and technology have come a long way in recent times. At Mackenzie DTX we always strive to produce the most efficient coatings and profiles to maximise the performance characteristics of every line we produce.
Each portion of the line has been precisely calculated during design and manufacture to provide the most fluid transition of density while retaining maximum casting efficiency. Every section of the new line profile descends progressively at the perfect angle and trajectory. Can also work with a poly-leader attached to the end. Also available is a Multi Tip shooting head which incorporates the new system, our 3 phased density heads and double density tips allow you to fish at your chosen depth quickly and efficiently.
- New Ground Breaking Phased Density 5 System
- Casts superbly with smooth consistent energy transfer
- New ultra-low stretch inner core for maximum efficiency
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and turn over
- Perfect sinking trajectory with every cast, in all water conditions