At Mackenzie they are continually listening to the requests and wishes of the customers and in doing so have found that there is an increasing demand for quality saltwater rods.
With this in mind they have utilized the award winning FX1 Graphene technology and developed a range of rods which were taken out to Mexico and put through their paces with one of their development team, Paul Procter. Paul successfully managed to land bonefish, permit, tarpon, trevally and barracuda on all of the rods on test.
Consisting of four different models these rods are all 4 piece 9’ in length with line ratings in #8, #9, #10 & #12. The #8 and #9 rods are also ideal for freshwater predator fishing, predominantly pike and zander.
- Ultra light weight satin blue blanks
- Quality Portugese cork handles
- Quality stripper guides and snake eyes
- Alignment dots on each section
- High quality aluminium reel seats
- Quality round aluminium tube