Join Our Team: Part Time Sales Advisor
Hours: 3 days per week
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join the Fin and Game team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering a high level of customer service as well as maintaining shop standards. We are looking for a flexible individual who is able to work a minimum of 3 days a week. There may be the opportunity for further holiday cover when required.
- Ensuring all customers are welcomed and assisted in a polite and friendly manner when visiting the Fin and Game store.
- Processing till transactions and daily cashing up.
- Learning and developing a good knowledge of all our products and brands.
- Ensuring shop floor standards are maintained to the highest level, including day to day housekeeping tasks
- Receiving, unpacking and arranging new shipments from suppliers and vendors
- Fulfilling, processing and packing of online orders
- Ensuring stock levels are accurate and up to date
Skills & Interests:
- Experience in a customer service or sales role is desirable but not essential.
- Able to work productively as part of a team and individually
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- An interest in Fly Fishing and Country Sports would be desirable but not essential.
- Being part of an enthusiastic team looking to grow the business
- Staff Discount