Hand Built in Alnwick, England, utilising over 140 years of rod building tradition and heritage.
The HBX Rod series offers a rod for all situations. Whether its hooking monster Tarpon in the Keys, or free rising trout in a small brook, the versatile HBX range has it covered.
Utilising our ground breaking SINTREX 440 technology, the blanks are lightweight in hand allowing unparalleled line feel and accuracy coupled with the raw power and strength you'd expect from the Hardy SINTREX blank construction.
History meets modern technology in HBX.
- Hand Built in Alnwick, England
- Fast Action Blank Design
- SINTREX 440 Blank construction
- Fuji titanium stripper guide
- REC black pearl recoil guides
- Selected hardwood and alloy spacers (dependent on model)
- Hand written serial number
- FLOR grade shive cork handle
- Supplied in cloth bag and outer black aluminium powder coated rod tube with engraved end caps
|Length (ft)||Line Rating||Handle||Weight (oz)||Weight (g)|