The Einarsson 'Plus' series are made in different sizes to fit all your fishing situations, from small trout in both lakes and rivers up to trophy fish both in salt and fresh water. The brake system of the Einarsson 'Plus' series is completely sealed. All stainless steel components in all models are saltwater proof. The thickness of the anodizing layer is approximately 20mμ, meaning that the Plus reels are a perfect combination on any fresh or saltwater rod.
The Einarsson PLUS reels are designed and made in Iceland, machined and assembled to Einarsson's exacting standards. The Einarsson quality team monitors the entire production process in order to uphold our commitment to the highest quality standards in engineering. The drag package is a combination of metal and composite materials that ensure a silky smooth drag that retains constant force at all settings. Carbon fibre discs are made in USA, drawn cup clutch bearings are made in Germany and the chrome steel ball bearings are made in Japan.
- The Plus Series from Einarsson are available in four sizes: 5Plus, 7Plus and the 9Plus, with each Plus model incorporating an identical sealed braking system built on the same design principles.
- The aluminum parts of our reels are machined out of 6061 T6 to ensure strength and stability for a lifetime of hard use. Main frame and spools are forged, similar production method as piston rods in a car machine. Main shaft material is made using saltwater proof stainless steel. A strong yet lightweight construction is what we have aimed for in our Plus reels series.
- Fresh water, salt water, sand... it doesn't matter; the brake system is of course completely sealed and maintenance free.
- The plus reels are anodized according to Type II semi hard specifications ISO 9001 1401. Plus reels withstand saltwater and the thickness of the anodizing layer is approximately 20mµ.
- Einarsson Plus reels are available in Black and Clear and all carries the Einarsson limited lifetime warranty.
The Einarsson 5Plus is the ideal reel for Trout, Pike, Sea Trout and light Salmon fishing, and weighing in at only 146g it will match your lighter fishing rods perfectly.
The 7plus reel from Einarsson is ideal for single handed and switch rod Atlantic and Pacific Salmon fishing, Trout and light saltwater fishing like Bonefish or coastal Sea Trout. The 7Plus features a powerful brake and ultra-rigid construction yet still only weighs in at 198g.
The 9plus reel from Einarsson is a heavy workhorse, the brake will stop the biggest of Salmon as well as Tarpon in the 100+ class, the 9plus will match your double handed rod or heavy single handed perfectly.
|PLUS Reel||Rod Weight||Weight||Frame Size||Capacity|
|5Plus||4-6||146 grams||90 x 32 x 54 mm||WF5 + 90m of 20lb backing|
|7Plus||6-8||198 grams||100 x 32 x 54 mm||WF7 + 135m of 20lb backing|
|9Plus||8-10||240 grams||110 x 39 x 65 mm||WF9 + 180m of 30lb backing|