Captain James Cook was an epic explorer, navigator and cartographer and we believe there's a little of him in all of us. Map your own course for adventures both far and near with the Costa Cook large lightweight frames made from corrosion-free titanium. The material also lends flexibility to the temples and combined with Hydrolite, ensures they stay put as you chart unfamiliar and unpredictable waters.
- titanium frame
- plastic lens
- Lens width: 59.7 millimeters
- Polycarbonate & trivet are your lightest and most durable lens material options
- C-wall is a molecular bond which is Scratch-resistant
- 100% UV blockage for maximum protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare