About 8 miles south of Bimini, this sleepy island—which was once a hideout of Blackbeard the Pirate—is known as the birthplace of bluefin tuna fishing. These rugged sunglasses—boasting a patented vented system that keeps their lenses clear—will help you make your own history out on the water.
- Comfortable large fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.