This hard-wearing fully functional gents coat is from Alan Paine's popular wool blend Rutland tweed range and has been part of our product offering since the start of our country wear collection.
Robust and durable, this garment is armed with a waterproof & breathable membrane to keep you comfortable in the most testing of weather conditions.
Manly hand warmer pockets and storm cuffs will keep you warm on those cold wintery mornings and an elasticated back panel will keep the wind out.
The coat has a soft contrast moleskin collar and also features two roomy cartridge pockets with drainage holes and flap retainer straps and there’s also a handy internal secure pocket for your phone and keys.
• Waterproof And Breathable 5000 Mm / 5000 Mvp
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Handwarmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
• Two Way Heavy Duty ZKK Zipper
• Internal Secure Pocket
• Soft Moleskin Collar For Comfort
• Detachable Throat Tab
• Elastic Back Panel
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs
• Weight 550g
• 60% Wool | 25% Acrylic | 10% Polyester