The first "anti-fatigue" boots that protect from the cold and are easy to put on (full zipper)
- The Parcours ® Iso are anti-fatigue rubber boots that insulate from the cold down to -20 ° C with their 4.5mm thick neoprene lining.
- Neoprene is a reference in terms of insulation; it contains micro-bubbles of air to improve the insulation of the feet and legs.
- With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® boots offer comfort allowing you to walk further without getting tired.
- The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step.
- Fully zipped, making them easy to put on and take off.
Colour - Khaki
Upper: primarily Gomma Plus® natural rubber
- Lining: 4.5 mm neoprene
- Full zipper
- Insole: 4.5 mm neoprene
- Outsole: 3 density natural rubber shock absorbing soles
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.