Hopper Gummi wading boots are very light in weight and will remind you more of hiking shoes. They are made from strong nylon material and re-enforced with a one-piece rubber bumper.
The boot opens up wide so it is very easy to put on and remove, the nylon loops hold the laces in place while you tighten them up. High design with neoprene cushioning maximizes the comfort and support.
Our revolutionary Gummi rubber sole has a core layer to secure studs as well as provide a strong base upon which the sole is both bonded and stitched.
- Lightweight but solid
- Made out of strong synthetic nylon
- Minimal amount of seams for longer life
- Comfortable neoprene lining
- Gummi sole stitched through to secure it
- Core layer for secure studding