Unforgiving environments live underfoot. Add the push of barreling rivers. Or steep scrambles into canyon stashes, and the boot becomes an essential ally. Enter Simms’ new Headwaters™ boot powered by a lightweight, durable platform that maximizes underfoot stability, control, and non-slip performance.
Simms’ Headwaters™ Boot has a lightweight, durable platform that maximizes underfoot stability, control, and slip-resistance. The scratch rubber and high-denier nylon upper ensure long life, and a partial neoprene lining adds cushioning and easy on/off performance. Additional features include a dual-density EVA midsole for absorbing shock, ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention, and proven Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsoles for powerful grip.
- Scratch rubber & high denier nylon upper
- Partial neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Duel-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Headwaters® platform for maximum underfoot stability, control & slip-resistance
- ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention & proprioception
- Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole improves grip on slippery terrain