The Mackenzie running line is made in a ridged format, which help stop tangling by allowing the water to run between the tiny groves when the line is coiled up next to you. The ridges running along the line mean that, when casting, their is less surface area of the line touching the eyes resulting in less friction than other normal running line. The coating used on the line means that it is easy to work with and handle. This line is the only way to go for all serious fly fishers using shooting heads.
The running line coems with a fairly large loop built into the front end of it allowing you quickly and effortlessly change shooting heads on a loop to loop system in the water then fishing.
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over,
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes,
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance,
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification,
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends,for easy attachment