The award winning DTX Atlas Range is perfect for those who travel with their fishing rods. The 6 piece rod breaks down small enough to fit in your hold luggage saving the extra cost airlines charge to travel with fishing rods. It also reduces the chances of them getting lost while on your way to your trip of a life time!
The new DTX range has a new taper design and lighter blank, the new blank flexes further down than the original DTX Spey rods, this new design loads deeper down the rod than before, allowing the caster more time to feel the rod load, allowing a smoother application of power when casting, the blank recovers fairly fast, so you have a rod that is easy to use and casts effortlessly, but retains an extra reserve of power when needed, giving you the perfect rod for the modern day angler.
Available in 4 lengths, 11'4", 12'7",13'7" and 14'9". All models are ideal for casting both spey lines and modern day shooting head systems.
- Ultra-light weight, dark grey blanks
- Reinforced composite cork on each handle end
- Fuji stripper guides and quality snake rings
- Alignment dots on each section
- Quality down locking reel seat
- 6-piece for easy transportation
- Protective triangular rod tube